- Monday-Friday: 8.20 am – 2:50 pm
- SASH (Stay After School Homework) – Tuesday and Thursday 2.50 pm – 4 pm
- The Library is open to all students Before School, at Recess and Lunch unless otherwise advised.
- Teachers may also organise class lessons for research in the Library.
The OLMC Library allows each student to borrow a Fiction and Non-fiction books. Books can be renewed if they are required for longer time.
- OLIVER is our Library’s web based catalogue from which resources and information can be accessed 24/7 by students, teachers and parents at school, home or anywhere with internet access.
- Students and Teachers can browse the Library collection, reserve items, view resources, view their current loans, overdues, reservations, set up their own automatic alerts and get automatic overdues all from home.
- OLIVER can be accessed by clicking here.
SASH (Stay After School Homework)
Every Tuesday & Thursday afternoon after school until 4pm, students are allowed to stay in the OLMC Library to use the Library’s resources for homework and assignments. Students must have a signed note from their parent/guardian allowing them to stay. Permission notes are available from the Library. Our Teacher/Librarian are available to assist.
- World Book online – access is available 24/7 at school and at home – see Library homepage in OLIVER for link.
- Printing services are also available.
- MACs are available to borrow if needed.
- Library staff are always available to help students with books to read.