The Friday Sport and Activities program is an important part of each student’s overall education. It allows an opportunity for the students to experience a range of competitive and non-competitive recreational activities.
These teams play competition sport against other Sutherland Shire Schools (SSISSA).
- Mixed Netball
- Touch Football
Other Sport and Activities
These are non-competitive activities that run throughout the year. They can vary from term to term or Year to year and include:
Junior – Years 7 & 8
- Sports Combo – done at Sutherland Leisure Centre and involves a round robin of Aqua Aerobics, aerobics, circuit, and volleyball
- YMCA – Aerobic and circuit based activities
Senior – Years 9 & 10
- Fernwood Gym
Students have the opportunity to represent OLMC and progress through the Combined Catholic Colleges sporting Pathway.
The Pathway follows the following steps:
- OLMC Competitions and Carnivals
- Southern Sydney Combined Catholic Colleges (SSCCC)
- NSW Combined Catholic Colleges (NSWCCC)
- NSW All Schools Championships
- Australian All Schools Championships
The CCC Pathway offers the following sports:
Information regarding these sports can be found at the NSWCCC website