All students must complete courses of study within the Core Subject Areas.
These are the Key Learning Areas (KLAs) of:
- Religious Education
- HSIE – Australian History & Geography, Civics & Citizenship
- Personal Development, Health & Physical Education
There are no elective choices offered within the subject areas of Religious Education, English, Mathematics and Science in Stage 5 (Year 10), as all students are required to meet prescribed knowledge and skills objectives within these subjects that would prove difficult to achieve otherwise.
All Year 10 students are required to select Two Elective Courses in order to complete their studies for Stage 5.
- Design and Technology
- Food Technology
- Industrial Technology – Multimedia
- Industrial Technology – Wood
- Physical Activity and Sport Studies
- Textile Technology
- Visual Arts
For details regarding year 7 textbook order form, click below:
Year 10 Order Form 2019
Application for Extended Leave