- Mrs Stevens – SCS Students with Sensory Needs professional learning day
- Mrs Hellyer – Dylan Williams “Embedding Formative Assessment”
- Mrs Hellyer – SCS Naplan Online Training
- Mrs Young – SCS Literacy the Next Step Course
- Mrs Young – NESA IST Consultation Meeting for new syllabus
- Miss Bautista – Leading Liturgy Course
- Ms Garlick – SCS STEM Launch Program at Taronga Zoo
- Mrs Chris – University of Western Sydney HSIE Program writing
- Mrs Waterhouse – SCS Leading from the Middle Leadership Program
- Mrs King and Mr Mackenzie – undertaking the Mercy 6 Project for 2019
- All staff – Professional Learning for new Administration system – Compass
All Sydney Catholic Schools will be moving to a centralised digital student information management and storage platform called ONCE. In terms of student information, ONCE integrates two systems: Compass (operated by JDLF International) and CED3 (operated by CEnet).
Why are we doing this?
This transition will enable Sydney Catholic Schools to better manage the information relating to students, enhancing our ability to manage student welfare and support students in their learning, providing parents and guardians with immediate access to more information about their students, and assisting the provision of quality education to students.
All staff at OLMC will undergo training and development to utilise this new system effectively.